Alright, time to stop talking about how much we hate the losing streak and instead, talk about how much we hate other teams!
For me, it's the Cavs. Here are my reasons:
1) Anderson Varejoke. I could rest my case right there if I wanted and persuade a good many Detroit fans.
(I don't know why the insert image feature isn't working... but that's a completely SFW yet utterly grotesque picture of AV).
2) It's a recent rivalry. 2007 is still an open wound, to say nothing of last season's playoff's sweep.
3) LeBron James. He's an incredible talent. But I hate watching him. His game is so ugly to me. No grace. No finesse. Just brute force, like Shaq used to be. And the hype. He's not "The King" until he wins seven championships -- or at least one, eh? And the arrogance. Whenever he talks, it's obvious how much he enjoys hearing himself. And the stupid dance routines. And the stupid pre-game antics. And Nike's stupid ad campaign.
4) Mike Brown. If you ever wanted a case in point example of how players make coaches rather than the other way around, then you've found your man.
5) Shaq. Just retire already, old man. (Although he is absolutely hilarious on Twitter, I have to say).
Okay, I actually like that commercial. But LeBron's game is still ugly.