So far we have:
5 Caldwell Pope
That's 15 players to start the season, and here's how I would use the players:
Starting 5: Billups, Knight, Smith, Monroe and Drummond
Minutes: Billups 25, Knight 40, Smith 40, Monroe 35, Drummond 35
PG: Billups 25, Knight 23
SG Knight 17, Caldwell Pope 31
SF Smith 34, Datome 14
PF Monroe 22, Smith 16, Mitchell 10
C: Drummond 35, Monroe 13
- KCP could have less minutes and put Stuckey at SG or Bynum at PG.
- Datome, Singler and Middleton could be interchangeable depending on momentum or game situations.
- I really like Mitchell and hope he gets minutes. His playing time could be Smith's, giving minutes to Datome or Singler; or Jerebko at PF.
- Although I really like Siva, I think it would be best for him to play in DLeague or Europe.
- Villanueva is a interesting case. Imo, he should be gone from this team a long time ago, but since we have for at most one more season, I think it would be interesting to have him at PF and Smith at SF, confusing the D.
- Stuckey should not be played with the 3 bigs. The 3 bigs should always play with 2 shooters.
That was my take on the rotation. What do you guys think?