With the Detroit Pistons sitting at home this season while 16 better teams fight it out for the title, it's time to look back at the train-wreck-into-a-radioactive-landfill that was the 2013-2014 season. If anything right now, cue the Benny Hill music.
What went right: OK, I've thought about this, and I came up with 6 things.
1. No one major suffered a season-ending injury.
2. Drummond improved and posted a double-double average with a 22-plus PER.
3. Stuckey was at least consistent off the bench.
4. Jennings improved both his assists-per-game (7.6) and assist-percentage numbers (34.5 percent)
5. There wasn't a major fire at the arena.
6. No one in the crowd was seriously injured by the massive amount of bricks deflecting wildly off the rim.
Is there anything else you can think of that went well this season??