- I'm traveling this week and missed Sunday's Bobcats game. As usual, though, Natalie from Need4Sheed was there.
- Something I'm not sorry I missed: Rip Hamilton getting his fifth technical. Something I wish I saw: Nazr Mohammed getting three personal fouls in 20 seconds.
- Brett Edwards, one half the magic behind The Association (and also my FanHouse colleague), made his first trip to the Palace to watch Pistons-Bulls. It's too bad he couldn't have watched a better game, but he came away impressed with the Palace.
- Nitpicking the throwback jerseys.
- I've got a hunch that Dontrelle Willis reads Need4Sheed. From the Freep:
Dontrelle's Willis has an extra perk for being traded to the Tigers this week from Florida. His agent, Matt Sosnick, told WDFN-AM that Willis is "a huge Pistons fan."
Dontrelle "loves (Rasheed) Wallace," Sosnick said. "It got to the point where we got him tickets on the floor for the Warriors-Pistons game. He went with (C.C.) Sabathia after he won the Cy Young. And the entire day he was walking around singing, 'I'm going to see Rasheed.' He has a man crush on Wallace. It's embarrassing."
- Cheikh Samb is a Mad Ant.
- Remember how reluctant Antonio McDyess was to become a starter? He now prefers it over coming off the bench.
My latest from HOOPSWORLD: a status report of the season's first 20 games.