- Chris McCosky discusses the Pistons chances of acquiring former Pistons Chucky Atkins or Mike James. For my thoughts on James, check out the FanHouse.
- Mike Abdenour has a crowded refrigerator. Oh, and he's going to Vegas.
- Mason's going to Vegas, too. In fact, he's already there, so we'll be treated to Ken Calvert tonight.
- Are Chauncey and Rip the next Isiah and Joe?
- The Warriors still need a big man, and Mikael Pietrus is probably available. On a sidenote, Pietrus has one of the most confusing official web sites I've ever seen.
- "The Low" from HumanVictoryCigar has something to say about Ben Wallace, but I'm not sure what. No, Wallace hasn't declined as much as some people say, but everyone agrees he's not nearly the same player he was a couple of years ago, right? Was the post written to bemoan the lack of fan loyalty? I'm confused.
- Earlier this week, SLAM unloaded on Agent Zero after Arenas scored nine points in a game he predicted 50:
Right now, Gilbert is just another flashy high scoring, disposable fun personality. There are hundreds of those in NBA history, and they come and go, are fun for a while but ultimately end up unfulfilled.
Just remember, we were dumping on the Wizards before it was cool.
- Chris Webber was the missing piece, literally.
Wednesday’s Layup Drill
By Matt Watson