Brash? Yes. But from what we've seen, it'll take more than an Ozone and Turbo jinx to slow the Pistons down. Since the 2003 playoffs, the Pistons are 12-1 when they've had a chance to eliminate an opponent. And even if the Pistons do cough up their first loss of the postseason, well, teams in an 0-3 hole have eventually lost the series 81 straight times. A couple of links while you're waiting for the game:
- George Blaha reads Need4Sheed! (But then again, we all do, right?)
- Remember how I said Pistons fans learn young? Indy Cornrows is learning this the hard way.
- If Detroit wins today, they may not play again until May 23. Not that we're looking ahead ...
- A Bulls fan sees the light.
- It's not a link ... but don't forget to call your mom!
The ball tips at 3:30pm on ABC -- get the discussion started now in the comments.