It's been awhile, let's hit the links.
- From A. Sherrod Blakely:
Rasheed was able to do some shooting and light running drills with the team's strength and conditioning coach Arnie Kander this morning, but it's still up in the air as to whether he'll play tomorrow.
"So-so" was how he described his sprained left ankle when I asked him how it felt. "It's going to be a game-timer," Wallace said. "Who knows."
He's going to leave the door open to play tomorrow night, but I suspect the Pistons will shut him down for another game so that he'll be as healthy as possible for Friday's game against the Spurs.
- Mark Cuban says bloggers are no longer allowed in the Mavs' locker room ...
- ... which Henry Abbott thinks is just ridiculous.
- David Stern does not care about your loyalties.
- A sneak peek of the new Motor City Blogs.
- LeBron James, providing hope for stalkers everywhere. I'm not sure if it speaks more to his poor judgment or inflated ego.
- If Kobe Bryant were a superhero, he'd be Batman. I'd remind you of the whole female comic book villain thing, but I want to keep things positive for Kobe Bryant Blog Day and all.