Curse these sneaky afternoon games. After promising to fill in for Kevin and Matt on today's game preview and recap, I cleared my evening for an expected night game. Whoops. Having only caught the second half of the game, I don't have much insight to put into today's game recap.
...but you might. Why don't we try something a bit different? Let's take the standard format of the Game Recap posts-- and let you fill in the blanks. What are your thoughts on each of these points?
- (well, obviously, we won 88-81)
The Walter Sobchak Unsung Hero
Copy those into your comment, filling in the blanks on each item.
Since I can't go without sharing my opinion, however, I'll comment on a few things.
- Holy Rebounding! Thanks to 16 boards by Big Ben, we out-rebounded the Sixers 51-39, including 21(!) offensive rebounds.
- Ben Gordon. Underpaid.
- CV has got her groove back.
- Will Bynum had a Kevin Sawyer(tm) Near Triple Double with 8, 8 and 8.
- Jonas Jerebko and Austin Daye made the Tay Pain a bit less noticeable.