Should I give you a recap that belabors a third quarter in which the Pistons only scored nine points!?
So, this is swell. Should I really believe anybody's reading this?
What should I do?
What should I do?
What should I do?
Should I have my tattoo removed? (Seriously, I was young, stupid and drunk. I need advice.)
Wanna see my secret freckle?
Should I take some drugs?
Should I tell you, I simply am not there?
What should I do? Should I tell you I'm eating a big bowl of cookie dough ice cream with xanax mixed in; that I did it to cure the anxiety?
Seriously, should I do a regular recap? Should I accept my role as a blogger? Maybe I should just X out of this window.
I'm not feeding the trolls
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
Should I stop listening to the DBB commenters? They are the DBB commenters!
Should I jam crap columns up my nostrils and start podcasting?
[Bill Simmons] Ehh, the movies Celtic Pride and Fever Pitch are pretty much my life stories. I'm a little uneasy about how well Jimmy Fallon portrayed me, though.
Should I be listening to this?
[Bill Simmons] Ehh.
Should I tell you John Kuester's seat is reaching William Kemmler status? Should I read you some inspirational words instead?
Undaunted, I knew the game was mine to win ... If there's one thing I hate, it's losing. If there's two things I hate, it's losing and getting cancer.
Should I suggest to Dumars that he needs to frantically blow this roster up and start over? [Stuckey coming through here!]
What should I do? Should I just link you the box score and go to sleep?
Just screw it.
- Seriously, 9 points in the third quarter!?! What is this team doing in the locker room at half time? Full course dinners, wine and bubble baths? This is predominantly on the coach, but, at the same time, he can't force these guys to bring their games back out onto the court with them for the second half.
Pistons looked like ... [NSFW language]
- Not Greg Monroe, though! 15 points on 7-8 shooting and 8 rebounds in 30 minutes. More of this, sir, spanks.
- Ben Gordon and Rip each played 24 minutes. The difference? Rip was 3-11 shooting and BG was 2-4. Is it BG's fault for not getting more looks in his time or is it Kuester not calling plays for our best shooter, who consistently shoots less than he should considering how good he is and how much is invested in him. /dead horse'd
- When Juwan Howard scores more than any Piston starter (12 points), you know things did not go well.
- The Chill Factor Three 48, Pistons starting five 31.
- Only 11 assists
- Daye didn't start and PLAYED! First time all season he didn't start and played. He was clearly thrown off by it because he was just 1-7 shooting in 12+ minutes.
- Villanueva was the only other Piston, besides Monroe, to be in double-digits. He finished with 10 points and 6 rebounds in 21+ minutes.
- The Heat are really, really good. There, I said it, but it does not absolve the Pistons putridness.
Roll Call Biz Markie Moon, handsomerob1, BADB0Y, OK from J, kenshi, Taiwanese Tora, Mike Payne, garrettelliott, heWizard, mcflies, bugman222, joejoejoe, The Boourns, redwingxviii, Pentatonic, GaryN, Rodney Stuckey, Wheaties, Mac-, DetroitDefense, curlyfries, Packey, Thom_not_Tom, Johnny Quid, brgulker, tads, FunkyDonut, dandresden, need4detroit, Boney, Gabe F-B, Shinons, alaskanpistonsfan, FS31, Fadel, Bryan_
Total Users: 36
Total Posts: 307
Total Threads: 1
Name # of Posts heWizard 32 The Boourns 30 kenshi 26 mcflies 24 Biz Markie Moon 24 Mac- 23 garrettelliott 20 Packey 16 Mike Payne 14 dandresden 12 brgulker 11 Taiwanese Tora 11 Rodney Stuckey 7 Wheaties 6 Boney 5 bugman222 5 need4detroit 4 alaskanpistonsfan 4 tads 4 FunkyDonut 3 Thom_not_Tom 3 GaryN 3 Shinons 3 handsomerob1 2 BADB0Y 2 joejoejoe 2 Johnny Quid 2 redwingxviii 1 FS31 1 Bryan_ 1 Fadel 1 Gabe F-B 1 OK from J 1 curlyfries 1 DetroitDefense 1 Pentatonic 1