|2013/2014 NBA Season|
|November 5, 2013, 7:30 p.m. ET|
|Fox Sports Detroit / 97.1 The Ticket|
|Odds (my pick, record): Pistons +1.5 (2-1)|
|C.J. Watson||PG||Chauncey Billups|
|Lance Stephenson||SG||Brandon Jennings|
|Paul George||SF||Josh Smith|
|David West||PF||Greg Monroe|
|Roy Hibbert||C||Andre Drummond|
|94.6 (19th)||Pace||93.5 (24th)|
|99 (21st)||ORtg||106.1 (7th)|
|88.5 (1st)||DRtg||99.9 (9th)|
|George Hill (hip) -- OUT||Charlie Villanueva (shoulder) - Day-to-day|
|Danny Granger (calf) -- OUT|
As you can see, Brandon Jennings will be making his first regular season start as a Piston alongside Chauncey Billups.
Some notable notes: Andre Drummond is a block away from No. 100 in his young career and only seven rebounds from No. 500. Beautiful even numbers for a big man who was injured for a chunk of his rookie season and frustratingly limited when healthy.
More from Detroit Bad Boys:
- Opponent recon: Pacers firing on all cylinders, looking elite
- Pistons vs. Pacers game preview: Detroit faces toughest test against division rival Indiana
- Pistons news: Turnovers, starting lineup, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope and more
- Pacers' starting PG George Hill out vs. Pistons
- Pistons vs. Pacers 2013: Live coverage, news and highlights
- Indy Cornrows, SB Nation's Indiana Pacers blog
- Follow @detroitbadboys on Twitter!