If you're interested in taking on fellow DBB'ers in a Yahoo! Tourney Pick 'Em league, here's where you can do that. The password to join is the big man we never thought would be a Piston a year ago, "drummond". Again, the link is here. (Seriously, click here to join!)
Below are some other links you may find useful before you leave all your March Madness Muse-ings in the comments:
• If you need help filling out your bracket, don't look
now here - it's Kyle Singler and Kim English filling out their homer brackets in an incredibly boring segment with Ryan Field.
• SBN, however, has regional breakdowns and 'expert' picks that might actually be helpful.
• Personally, I'm a fan of the wicked sma't people who give Davidson great odds to pull off the upset against Marquette.
• Pomeroy college basketball rankings.
• Predictions based on mascot fights.
• NCAA Tourney time is a good time to get familiar with potential draft picks. You can follow SBN's draft coverage here, and Jepyr was kind enough to get us started here in the FanPosts.
• Here's a GIF of an otter dunking:
The NCAA men's tournament brings its madness to the The Palace of Auburn Hills this weekend. We've received some interesting data from TiqIQ on the ticket market for the games. TiqIQ has teamed up with Primesport, the official exchange of the tournament, for ncaa tournament tickets.
The Palace of Auburn Hills (Auburn Hills, Mich.)
Session 1: $140 average
Session 2: $143 average
Session 3: $233 average
Memphis vs. Middle Tennessee State/St. Mary's (session 1)
Michigan State vs. Valparaiso (session 1)
Michigan vs. South Dakota State (session 2)
Virginia Commonwealth vs. Akron (session 2)
Now, your picks (and thoughts).