It's three games into the season and Stan Van Gundy's Detroit Pistons are still looking for their first win. Matt Watson, Mike Payne and Sean Corp spit in the face of sample sizes and overanalyze everything good, bad and ugly about the season so far.
- Detroit's defense is (mostly) improved!
- Greg Monroe looked really good in his first game.
- Brandon Jennings recovered well from two bad games.
- The offense is really bad so far.
- What happened to the improved 3-point shooting?
- Injuries have kept us from seeing what this team can truly do.
- Andre Drummond's foul trouble has been maddening.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has been awful. He'll get better ... right?
- Josh Smith's silly "feud" with Kenneth Faried. Also, are we too hard on Smith?
Questions going forward:
- What will the rotation look like when everyone is healthy?
If you enjoyed the podcast, do us a solid and leave us a positive review on iTunes. (If you didn't enjoy the podcast, well, I'm sorry, we tried.) You can also subscribe to future episodes via iTunes or RSS.