The Detroit Pistons will hold media day at 1 p.m. on Sept. 25 at The Palace of Auburn Hills, the team announced today.
The entire training camp roster will be available to the media as well as head coach Stan Van Gundy.
Media day is a precursor to the official start of training camp which will begin the next day at a 10 a.m. morning working workout. The Pistons are planning to hold two-hour practices that Tuesday through Friday with two-a-days set for both Tuesday and Thursday.
Unofficial list of things that excite me about media day:
- Seeing Avery Bradley in some Pistons gear (non-Starter jacket edition)
- Talking to Reggie Jackson on bouncing back after a trying season
- Boban Marjanovic messing around on the practice floor burying 3s.
- Trying to unearth any tidbits about how Van Gundy sees using Tobias Harris this year
- Talking to Luke Kennard about dating a reality TV star. JK. I couldn’t care less about that.