It looks to be a relatively slow deadline, but you never know with the NBA. Big trade questions include
- What, if anything, do the Cavaliers do to shake up their team?
- Will any team give up a first-round pick to acquire Tyreke Evans?
- Is DeAndre Jordan going to stay (like Lou Williams did)?
- Is someone willing to pay the iron price for Kemba Walker?
- Are Rodney Hood and Derrick Favors staying so Utah can make a playoff push?
- Where is Marco Belinelli headed?
- And, of course, will your Detroit Pistons make another trade?
Talk amongst yourselves, people.