- Got their mythical Point Guard Of The Future in Killian Hayes
- Added two ground-bound defensive-minded centers (one of whom I actually like!)
- Replaced their 23-year-old super-athletic developmental point guard with a 21-year-old super-athletic developmental point guard
- Became the unofficial NBA team of France
- Traded their longest tenured player, Luke Kennard (who was still on a rookie scale deal)
- Maybe said goodbye to Christian Wood?
I talked about it live as it happens, which led to some... interestingly incorrect conclusions. It was a long night for Pistons fans, but I think it was a good one. I can’t wait to hear what you all think, and dig into some of these players the Pistons have acquired.
Thanks for listening, everyone.