The Detroit Pistons are allergic to winning streaks with only two since December 2019. The Houston Rockets are allergic to winning altogether, currently in the midst of an 18-game losing streak. Something has to give. Oh, and this tank battle is happening on the first weekend of NCAA tournament. Poetic, in its own way.
When: 8 p.m. EST
Where: Toyota Center, Houston, Texas
Watch: Fox Sports Detroit, NBA League Pass
Odds: Pistons +2
Detroit Pistons (11-29)
Delon Wright, Frank Jackson, Saddiq Bey, Jerami Grant, Mason Plumlee
Houston Rockets (11-28)
Victor Oladipo, Kevin Porter, Jr., Sterling Brown, Jae’Sean Tate, Christian Wood
- Pistons’ Saddiq Bey and life inside the 3-point line: A film breakdown — The Athletic
- Is Isaiah Stewart the next Bam Adebayo? — PistonPowered
- Ben Wallace explains secret to 2004 Detroit Pistons, wishes Larry Brown never left — Detroit Free Press ($)
- Does trading for Aaron Gordon make sense for the Rockets? — The Dream Shake
- And finally, some very sad writers, it seems.