That led to some unstructured rambling about:
- Damian Lillard shooting with his abs
- Kai Jones dunking everything in sight
- Laz’s Perfect Pistons Team; Killian Hayes, Evan Mobley, and three Saddiq Beys
- The lottery odds conversation we were having at the beginning of the year
- Killian Vs. LaMelo in May
- The Pistons only winning 3 more games this season
- Bennedict Mathurin and pre-drafting
- Josh Jackson vs. Hamidou Diallo
And much, much more.
Additionally, a little bit of a programming note: The Pistons Vs. Everybody podcast is going every-other-week, rather than weekly. So twice a month. This is both in preparation for the Pistons’ offseason and because the Pistons’ current season is in it’s death throes. This won’t change the schedule for the DBB Podcast (“For Now,” he said, ominously) but I figure I should let people know, as well.
Okay! With all that out of the way, thanks for listening. Here’s the podcast: